The Multimedia Resources Library guide provides a gateway to subject specific and multidisciplinary video databases as well as tips for accessing, using and integrating them into your teaching.
- Generate stable links for Moodle, reading lists, lecture slides
- Save favourites into playlists
- Create clips for YouTube from selected databases
- Link to or embed multimedia content
- Understand copyright rules when using YouTube and other digital materials.
| Photograph by Dennis Mayor 1972.|
Courtesy State Library of Victoria
- Making a clip
- Creating a playlist
- Searching effectively
- Using the video player
- Using the audio player