While the refurbished areas in our Sir Louis Matheson Library have been opened and are popular among students, some areas are still under construction. We hope everything will be finished by the end of May.
Our Law and Hargrave-Andrew libraries have more seating and will be open from 10am to 5pm on weekends from 20 May until 23 June 2017.
In addition, Hargrave-Andrew Library will be open until 2am Monday to Thursday beginning 29 May until 23 June.
There are many more alternative areas available on campus. Check the list below.
- There are the lecture theatres foyers that have been set up with chairs and tables for study
- Airport Lounge and Dining Room are also available
- Faculty Student Common Rooms
You may also want to check out '200 more study seats now available at Caulfield Library'.
Additional study spaces are also available at our other campus libraries. These include:
• Berwick Library (120 spaces)
• Peninsula Library (250 spaces)
• CL Butchers Pharmacy Library at Parkville (120 spaces)