Moodle. Previously, online lectures were available through the Library website.
The new Learning Capture system is a more exciting system as it lets you view a class online while it is being conducted, and allows you to participate, take notes and bookmarks, and contact your lecturer.
By visiting the Learning Capture Getting started site you can find out how to:
- Use the Dashboard
- View classroom lectures and answer questions during class
- Take notes on the material and bookmark locations to return to later
- Participate in after-class discussions and Question and Answer forums
- Review your class Study Guide, including your notes and bookmarks.
Later, after a class is over, you can still participate in activities like Question and Answer forums and sharing materials with other students as well as downloading the lecture, notes, and other content, and maintaining your own personal study guide.
On the “all classes” list you will see earlier lectures and materials your instructor has posted for you to read for upcoming classes.
To download a lecture you have missed:
- go to your unit page in Moodle
- click on “Learning Capture”
- select 'all classes' for your unit
- click the class you wish to download
- click on the video icon and selecting 'download original'.
Please check the Learning Capture help site if you have trouble downloading your lecture or using the features of the new system.