Are you researching the history of legislation? TimeBase databases will help you with you research. Just select the area you wish to research and the date(s) you are investigating, TimeBase will do the rest!
TimeBase has point-in-time services in Australian corporations, competition and consumer law, employment, GST, income tax and intellectual property law.
- Create complete legislation pictures based on the date you are researching at any date - past, present or future
- Access comprehensive, date-sensitive related materials linked at the relevant date
- Instant comparison of versions of provisions as they were at different dates
- Access version history of all sections, across all versions, irrespective of legislative instrument
- Search for legislative material related to a problem occurring at a certain date - past or future.
TimeBase also produces LawOne, which gives comprehensive national legislation coverage in Australia. LawOne has over 65,000 legislative items, access to full text legislation across all nine jurisdictions. It includes amending, subordinate and repealed legislation, Bills, Explanatory Memoranda and Second Reading Speeches along with detailed legislative histories.
These databases can be accessed through Library Search, and our Databases A-Z pages.
To discover more resources to research legislation go to the Law Resources Library Guide.
Please contact Law Library staff if you would like more details or need help in using these databases.