The temporary arrangements for the pick-up and return of items held at Caulfield Library will continue until 20 February.
Monash staff and students and visitors should note that:
- From 20 February to 9 March, the Library's temporary entrance will be from the arcade level 1 between Buildings A and B (opposite Monash Connect). A temporary ramp will be available for wheelchair access.
- From 9 March, the Library entrance will shift permanently to the West entrance facing the Campus Green. The landscaping works will continue.
When it reopens, the Library will have three-quarters of the total space open for use, including the physical collections, study and teaching spaces. An initial five bookable discussion rooms will be available to students.
Upon completion when all corners of the Library are open, it will have:
- 1500 seats for individual and group study
- Seven bookable discussion rooms with technology
- Four teaching rooms, including three large state-of-the-art teaching rooms
- Study nooks
- A café located inside the Library
- More natural light and an inspiring interior
- Artwork from the Monash collection
- Shade house at the front extending four levels