To allow the demolition to be completed more efficiently, Matheson Library will be closed from Monday 11 January and will reopen on Monday 8 February 2016.
During this four-week closure, Monash staff and students can:
- use Search to request items held at Matheson Library for pick up at any other library including at the Law Library and Hargrave-Andrew Library on the Clayton campus. There may be some delays as Matheson staff will only have access to the collections for short periods each day.
- return items due at any other library or via the after-hours returns outside Matheson Library.
- find study spaces at the two other libraries on the campus.
- get advice and ask questions at an Information point at any other library, through ask.monash.edu, or by telephone (03 9905 5054).
From Friday, 8 January, all Matheson holds available for collection can be picked up at the Law Library or Hargrave-Andrew Library.
Members of the public may wish to visit our other libraries on campus. Please consult the map.
- Law Library – 15 Ancora Imparo Way
- Hargrave-Andrew Library – 13 College Walk
Visit the Library website for more information. If you have any comments or concerns about the Matheson Library refurbishment project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.